The Piccolo trailercycle allows your child to learn how to ride while staying safely behind you during the trip!
It features a versatile 7-speed twist grip shifter, adjusts easily for growing children, and offers superior stability with Burley's patented aluminum ball-bearing guided hitch.
Hitch securely mounts to the included Burley rear rack.
Turn the Piccolo into a complete bicycle with the Burley Plus conversion kit
- Weighs 18.0 lb/8.2 kg
- Lightweight aluminum frame for durability, high performance and a solid ride
- 7-speed twist grip shifter
- Front splash guard
- Innovative Burley patented hitch system with ball-bearing guided pivots to provide shimmy-free performance
- Hitch sits perpendicular to the ground, providing superior handling and stability
- Double locking mechanism for extra security
- Stable and snug in-line handling with over-axle pivot attachment
- Includes Burley rack
- Adjustable handlebar and seat post
- Safety flag and both wheel and rear reflectors for visibility
- 20-inch wheel for smooth rolling
- Recommended for children 4 to 10 years old and up to 85 lb/38.5 kg, with a recommended 2-1 adult weight-to-child weight ratio
How to order
- Capacity (lb/kg) 85 / 39
- Weight (lb/kg) 16.5 / 7
- Wheel Size (in/cm) 20 / 51
- Frame Material Aluminum